Monday, May 18, 2009

King of Fire

Here's a piece that I did for the Dominance War 4 art competition this year. Lots of great entries so I'm not planning on winning, or even placing for that matter, but I was happy to get it completed. I've been wanting to enter that competition for a couple of years now. I hope you guys dig it!!!!

-b

you can check out the full thread post here:

http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=927

Here are some of the required model/concept sheets.





and here's the final illustration.



6 comments:

RAWLS said...

I LOVE IT!!! Nice work bro!!!

KARIBU said...

Hello Bart, might I say yoru have some really interesting stuff here, you paint like a demon ! Keep up the amazing work.


- Danica

Rice and Eggs said...

Rawlsy, thanks brother. I really appreciate it! And I'm truly trying to be patient waiting for you to post some work on The Nation!!!!! We want some A.O. up on there.

thanks again,
-b

Danica, thank you so much for the encouragement. I'll try and do some more posting soon. At the very least I'm going to try and post some sketchbook work.

thanks for stopping by and stay tuned!

-b

Adam Temple said...

NICE demon lord! Awesome concept.

Rice and Eggs said...

Hey thanks Adam! I'm glad you dig it.

-b

sebastian meyer said...

woah, that creature is sweet man.
Great work!